Mobile version
Projects
Services
Government Bodies

Call for proposals on effective operation of Belarusian financial market

President 24.04.2018 | 13:59
The seat of the Council of Ministers. An archive photo
The seat of the Council of Ministers. An archive photo

MINSK, 24 April (BelTA) – The Council of Ministers and the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus will have to come up with a package of systemic proposals on the formation and effective operation of the financial market. Belarus President Alexander Lukashenko made the relevant statement in his address to the nation and the parliament on 24 April, BelTA has learned.

Alexander Lukashenko said: “I would like the central government and the central bank to bring in a package of systemic proposals on the formation and effective operation of the financial market as soon as possible. I would like to warn you that you will bear full responsibility for these documents. All these proposals have to match well our entire economic and financial policy.”

Not everything is being done to develop the financial market. “If we involve all its segments — insurance market, securities market, investment funds, microfinance and leasing organizations — in the economy, the financial market will become a real and full-bloodied source of investment money,” noted the president.

Alexander Lukashenko mentioned that today's event was taking place in the year of crucial importance for fulfilling the five-year plan. “Plans, systemic documents, strategies, and concepts have been worked out and adopted. However, if we take a closer look at how these or those tasks are being implemented, we will see that the approaches are very selective. Performance reports are ideal, nothing to complain about, and state that 95% of the planned measures and projects have been implemented. But the remaining 5% is what matters,” said the head of state.

Print version
More about President
Latest news
All news
Weather
Minsk
Baranovichi
Bobruisk
Borisov
Brest
Warsaw
Vilnius
Vitebsk
Gomel
Grodno
Zhlobin
Kiev
Lida
Minsk
Mogilev
Mozyr
Moscow
Orsha
Polotsk
Riga
Saint Petersburg
Soligorsk
Day +16..+18°C Clear
Night +10..+12°C Clear