17:14 PresidentBelarus reveres historical memory. What does Lukashenko say about it? In the new episode of the project After the Fact: Lukashenko's Decisions we will discuss what dreadful pages the Year of Historical Memory unveiled, why Belarus will continue striving to preserve the memory about the Great Patriotic War in the international scene despite anything.
16:31 PoliticsBelarus, Türkiye discuss state of military cooperation An accreditation meeting with Defense Attaché of the Embassy of Türkiye to Belarus, Colonel Atakan Sarac took place in the International Military Cooperation Department of the Belarusian Defense Ministry on 11 January.
15:37 SocietyCoronavirus pandemic in Belarus over, not the time to relax just yet Dmitry Pinevich said: “We are accustomed to the situation changing fast while we come up with prompt responses to it. The pandemic taught us a slightly different format of information sharing and work. The pandemic is almost over, but we cannot relax. Because we've entered the age of viruses.”
14:26 SocietyBelarusian, Russian air defense missile units on combat duty According to the source, air defense missile units have been deployed in designated areas and have assumed combat duty.
13:24 PoliticsGeneral consulates to help regions of Belarus, Russia step up interaction “The opening of the consulate general is a testimony of the society's need for more active interaction with Russia. It also reflects the eagerness of the two countries to advance integration. The step also helps significantly with stepping up cooperation of the regions of the Union State of Belarus and Russia,” Pavel Popko said.
12:20 EconomyBelarusian Amkodor's export over 80% up in 2022 The year 2022 was successful for the holding company Amkodor thanks to steady implementation of innovations. The growth strategy the company adopted in 2021 matches the current market situation and development trends on the market of mechanical engineering products.
11:12 SocietyVerification of registration data of Belarusian military reservists over According to the source, Belarusians were understanding about the steps taken to enhance the defensive capability of the state. More than 95% of the persons eligible for military service have gone through the registration data verification process. The remaining 5% were either sick or abroad.
10:01 EconomyBelarus' export 5.1% down to $42.4bn in January-November In January-November 2022 Belarus' foreign trade totaled $80.153 billion, 5.2% down from January-November 2021. Surplus of foreign trade in goods and services equaled $4.665 billion, up from $4.002 billion in January-November 2021.
20:20 PresidentBelarusians encouraged to safeguard purity of native tongue Aleksandr Lukashenko said: “It is necessary to remember that the future of our kids depends on how we safeguard the purity of the native tongue, on what holidays and symbols we allow to enter our home."
18:02 PresidentLukashenko praises laureates of government awards for creating Belarus' future “By implementing cultural and educational projects of special importance, you help preserve historical truth and eternal legacy of the Belarusian nation,” Aleksandr Lukashenko believes.
17:58 PoliticsPoland's plan to deploy new division near Belarus' border slammed as aggression against CSTO Aleksandr Volfovich said: “How can one comment on it? As an aggressive policy and unneighborly attitude on the part of Poland towards not only Belarus but the Union State of Belarus and Russia and the Collective Security Treaty Organization as a whole."
17:45 PresidentLukashenko: There can be no unified standard for national cultures and traditions Belarus' example in this regard is a genuine challenge for the project bent on global unification to match ultrafashionable values and so-called trends forced upon the entire world, Aleksandr Lukashenko is convinced.
17:32 PresidentLukashenko talks about Belarusian statehood staples “The prizes we present on these winter days every year are a token of the original traditions that connect ages and generations. A token to the spiritual force of Belarusians, who are wise and hardworking, Belarusians, who love their native land and honor the ancestors,” he said.
15:33 PoliticsNew CSTO secretary general may visit Belarus in February The new CSTO secretary general has been invited to visit Belarus in February in order to get the plan approved by Chairman of the CSTO Collective Security Council, Belarus President Aleksandr Lukashenko.
14:28 EconomyBelarus' Council of Ministers work schedule for H1 2023 approved The readiness of agricultural enterprises for spring field work in 2023 will be discussed as well as results of providing state support to the agricultural enterprises in 2022. The fulfillment of conditions for providing state support will be reviewed.