Prices are rising! The cost of exclusive housing will soar in the very near future! Why do you need to buy apartments in Minsk World now? What people procrastinate with a purchase?
Would you like to know more about the upscale apartments of the Minsk World multifunctional complex? Just dial the short number 7675 or the landline +375-17-269−32−90, +375-17-39−39−465, +375-17-38-81-719) or visit our sales offices (9 Mstislavtsa Street and 11 Mstislavtsa Street near the Vostok metro station).
Do you live outside of Minsk? Our representatives work in 57 cities of the country and are ready to give detailed answers to questions about top-notch real estate.
The last quarter of 2021 was a time of rising housing prices and good sales. What attracts buyers to the sales offices? Inflation expectations and the desire to increase savings.
"I don't want to see my savings to depreciate tomorrow. So today I'm going to invest them in real estate!"
It is most profitable to invest them in modern apartments in one of the elite quarters of Minsk World, the prices forf which will grow.
The rental housing market is reviving. Belarus is a country with a favorable climate for business. Minsk is a city with great prospects for professional growth for everyone. Solvent audience is interested in renting comfortable housing in the neighborhoods with perfectly developed infrastructure!
When renting out apartments bought in Minsk World, your investments will PAY OFF IN 8-10 YEARS
Interest in the elite real estate and price growth are driven , among other things, by the good economic forecast for 2022, the 2.9% GDP growth projections and mobilization of the drivers of the Belarusian economy. People are confident in the future and are ready to buy. Auctions have resumed!
Soon it will be the highest bidder who will be able to buy real estate
Apartments at the initial stage of construction are 20% cheaper than at the time when happy newcomers receive keys from us. This is a unique investment for a period of 18 months!
“Will apartments be in demand?” a potential buyer might ask. By the time of a house delivery, almost all apartments are sold. The demand for housing in the exclusive Minsk World complex is pretty big.
Experts predict a sharp rise in prices for comfortable housing. Why so?
Minsk World is a poster child for the ‘15-minute city' urban concept, which means that most daily necessities can be accomplished by either walking or cycling from residents' homes. The country's biggest mall will be built here. The multifunctional complex will also have children's clinics, schools, kindergartens, gyms, cozy cafes and restaurants. The International Financial Center is under construction. Infrastructure development will push the prices for apartments in the upscale neighborhoods up.
The multifunctional complex is conveniently located. From here you will be able to get anywhere in the city within 15-20 minutes. By car? Not only! Transport is very good here.
There are two metro stations within walking distance:
The Kovalskaya Sloboda metro station is already up and running
The Aerodromnaya metro station is slated for commissioning in 2023. Finishing works are underway there now.
Those who have already assessed the investment prospects of this prestigious real estate hurry up to buy it.
More than 60% of the Minsk World apartments have already been sold. The increasing demand suggests that the remaining apartments WILL BE SOLD OUT VERY QUICKLY!
Don't miss out on the opportunity to:
• move in a high-end multifunctional complex where all the necessary infrastructure facilities are located within walking distance;
• forget about ‘inflationary expectations';
• get an additional source of income.
What stops you from buying an apartment in the Minsk World complex?
Five misconceptions that experts refute
1. “Only very rich people can afford luxury real estate!”
If you want to buy a prestigious apartment you can take advantage of:
· Interest-free installment programs for the period of up to 60 months
Loan programs from partner banks
2. “The cost of living in a prestigious area is so much higher!”
- Belarus' largest shopping and entertainment center will be opened in Minsk World. It will have a hypermarket where prices for foods are traditionally lower
- One shopping and entertainment center will offer hundreds of well-known brands, which will allow you to choose the best offers
- Transportation costs will drop like a rock. Everything is nearby! Kindergartens and schools, cafes and restaurants, clinics and fitness clubs as well as the International Financial Center. Life in a prestigious area saves money instead of wasting it!
3. “In the downtown there is no space for kids to play, for people to go in for sports or walk their dogs!” "
Minsk World is nothing like that!
- It will have a magnificent park (40Ha)
- Territories have been created for working out and for jogging
- There are bike paths in all the streets of the complex. They link the quarters
- Safe children's playgrounds have been created.
4. “Prestigious areas are noisy!”
Everything here truly lies within a walking distance, including the future shopping and entertainment center and the International Financial Center. Cozy cafes and restaurants will be opened even on the first floors of exclusive houses.
But proper rest and safety are guaranteed to you and your loved ones thanks to:
- Optimal distance to objects of the infrastructure
- The placement of parking lots on the periphery of the quarter
- The absence of transit traffic via surrounding territories
- Noise-silencing design of the new houses.
5. “Downtown prestigious areas suffer from too many vehicle emissions.” .
In Minsk World the proximity of transport links is compensated handsomely by the presence of a magnificent park. You have a genuine opportunity to buy comfortable apartments in the exclusive multifunctional complex.
2022 is the time to buy!