Projects
Government Bodies
Flag Sunday, 26 May 2024
All news
All news
Economy
11 January 2024, 17:03

New car sales in Belarus exceed 3,400 in December 2023

MINSK, 11 January (BelTA) - In December 2023, sales of new cars in Belarus exceeded 3,400, BelTA has learned from the Belarusian Automobile Association (BAA). 
  
The new car market keeps growing steadily. "According to the BAA member companies, total sales of passenger cars and light commercial vehicles in December 2023 reached 3,480 vehicles (3,057 in November). Moreover, this result is double that of December 2022. It should be noted that such sales were the best in absolute terms by the number of cars sold for 2022-2023," the BAA reported.  
  
New passenger car sales totaled 2,907 units, or 83.5% of the market. The remaining 16.5% falls on light commercial vehicles (573 units). In the December sales, BeLGee accounted for more than 71% of the new passenger cars market. 
 
Eventually, with such December result, new car sales in Q4 2023 were 42% higher than the combined sales of Q3 of the same year.

Subscribe to us
Twitter
Recent news from Belarus