The winners were awarded large cash prize. The group of developers of the multifunctional complexes Minsk World, Mayak Minska and Park Chelyuskintsev presents the best entries of the My Dana photo contest.
Applicants werer to download on their Instagram pages at least five photographs of one or all residential complexes of the group of companies: the "15-minute city" Minsk World, the legendary residential complex Mayak Minska, which became one of the symbols of the Belarusian capital, and the Park Chelyuskintsev drowning in greenery.
A total of 111 applications were sent for the contest! The jury members selected the works that most clearly emphasized the beauty and architectural originality, uniqueness and attractiveness of the complexes.
МThe Minsk World multifunctional complex is being built to the advanced urban planning concept "15-minute city".
It was authored by Carlos Moreno, Professor at the University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne. The point is that any object (metro station, hypermarket, entertainment center, school, kindergarten or medical institution) can be reached on foot in 15 minutes.
· facilities for adults and children within walking distance
· a possibility to save one hour of time in the morning and one hour in the evening (which translates into a full-fledged vacation in a year!)
· minimum emissions into the atmosphere - the surrounding world becomes more environmentally friendly.
In many European countries, the concept of a ‘15-minute city' is still just a concept. Yet Minsk is already implementing it. The Minsk World multifunctional complex is a place where you can save time and money.
Schools and kindergartens are opening in Minsk World. Shops are located not only on the territory of the quarter, but also on the ground floors of new houses (in stylobates).
Thus, residents will be able to purchase everything they need without leaving their house. Entrepreneurs will be able to launch a business in a high-traffic area with a steady demand. The houses will have a safe adjacent area with no transit traffic. Here you will find:
· colorful children's towns
· tennis courts and stadiums
· workout areas
· cafes and shops
· places where young people can mingle
· kindergartens and schools
· polyclinics for children and adults are in the pipeline. These healthcare facilities will be the most advanced in terms of architecture and equipment. They will have swimming pools. The children's polyclinic will be able to handle 680 patients per shift, and the adult polyclinic's capacity will be about 850 patients per shift.
Outdoor parking is located on the external part of the quarters. Parking lots are under construction. They will have round-the-clock security and video surveillance, automated access 24/7.
Minsk World houses are named after big cities, world capitals, and famous parks. The houses boast the best architectural trends, including:
· panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows providing maximum light all the year round;
· shell&core apartments, which enables owners to arrange the space the way they want;
· designer lobbies with seating areas for guests, a concierge desk, a sanitary room with a changing table and a paw-washer, a bike box for bicycles and strollers, and a book swap nook.
Minsk World offers small studios and European-style two-bedroom apartments. There are shell&core apartments and also ready-made homes with a fine finish. You can move there or rent them out right away.
The infrastructure in the Minsk World complex is getting better. The Kovalskaya Sloboda metro station of the Zelenoluzhskaya line is already up and running. The Aerodromnaya metro station of the same line is expected to open in 2023-2024. The third metro line was deliberately laid through the new neighborhood. It is here that the construction of the International Financial Center is underway. Its opening will give a boost to the domestic economy and will have an impact on prices for the Minsk World property.
Avia Mall, Belarus' largest shopping and entertainment center, will be built nearby. It will feature:
· a great number of brands and a huge variety of products
· many entertainment options for children and adults
· all kinds of cuisines for the most sophisticated gourmets at a large food court.
the city center!
European-style houses were delivered just a step away from Chelyuskintsev Park. Two metro stations are nearby.
There are two kindergartens on the territory of the complex. The first one opened in December. It has choreography and sports halls, early development rooms and playrooms. The second one is open right in the stylobate of the house. It was designed by a Japanese architect and looks like a fairy tale.
There is a polyclinic for children and a polyclinic for adults nearby as well as schools and a gymnasium. There is also the Freestyle center with an aqua park and a bowling alley. The sport and recreation complex Olimpiysky, Children's Railway and the Botanical Garden are also within reach.
European-style houses are named after great artists. The pedestrian Picasso Boulevard hosts festive events in summer and is a great place to visit in winter as it is lined up with cozy restaurants, shops and boutiques. The residential complex can be rightly called a specimen of architectural and urban planning art.
These neighborhoods embody new living standards. The developer is constantly improving payment instruments, offering customers convenient payment mechanisms and promos.
Customers can use an installment program or take out a loan. The interest rate is under 5% per annum in the first year!
A special offer for newlyweds! And a new promo on the occasion of the Day of Fatherland Defenders! 5% off for a number of commercial premises in Minsk World.
That's not all. Two more proposals are in the pipeline for 23 February. And these are big discounts for the Rome and Milan houses and a special super offer for the Volna house. Want more details? They are coming soon!
Do you want to welcome spring in a high-end house? Don't wait for tomorrow to start a happy life!
The short numbers are 7675 and 7911, the landline numbers are +375 17 269−32−90, +375 17 39−39−465, +375 17 38-81-719. Feel free to come to the office located at 9 Mstislavtsa Street! Consultants of the group of real estate development companies look forward to your calls and visits in 57 cities and towns across Belarus.