Picasso is a high-status shopping center in Mayak Minska, the prestigious district of the Belarusian capital. It is located at the beginning of Picasso Boulevard. It overlooks the boulevard on one side and the National Library on the other side.
The shopping center has premises for freehold or leasehold. Only this autumn we offer the best conditions for doing business in the upscale Picasso shopping center. Rent – from 20m2 – €15* (Br52) per m2; sale from €1,600* (Br5,550) per m2! The offer is limited!
Maksim Sviridov, the director general of Black Pearl premium sushi delivery
- Mayak Minska is a very comfortable neighborhood for small business. We have opened a sushi delivery here, of the premium segment. Everything is going quite successfully. The customer base in this neighborhood is very large. We have a high foot traffic. Prospects are great here, both for our segment and for other small businesses. Many entrepreneurs are focused on quality!
Alisa U., beauty salon owner
Many people live in this new neighborhood! And there is a mall nearby where many people work. This is very convenient for them!
Interest in commercial premises is constantly growing! And now there is an opportunity to lease or purchase commercial premises in the prestigious Picasso Mall on very good terms. Leasehold - FROM 20 m2 - €15* (Br52) per m2, freehold - FROM €1,600* (Br5,550) per m2! LIMITED OFFER!
Picasso Mall is an important part of the Mayak Minska complex. It is a great place for launching and growing a business, for shopping and getting services.
• high level of integration into the business and commercial infrastructure of the Mayak Minska residential complex
• opportunity to get more VIP clients
• prestigious neighborhood
• huge free parking space
• close proximity to the metro,
• premises of various sizes,
• possibility of opening restaurants and cafes with terraces overlooking the National Library and the Slepyanskaya water system,
• affordable prices: leasehold - FROM 20 m2 - €15* (Br52) per m2, freehold - FROM €1,600* (Br5,550) per m2! LIMITED OFFER!
Dana Mall, the country's largest shopping center near the Vostok metro station
Picasso Boulevard is a place of year-round celebrations!
It hosts festive events for both children and adults!
The multimedia fountain Dana Dance is a tandem of beauty and romance!
A modern school and a stadium for team games - everything which is necessary for children's development!
This colorful kindergarten is waiting for your little ones!
The developer of the Mayak Minska and Minsk World residential complexes in cooperation with partner banks offers favorable lending programs and installment terms. For more information feel free to come our short numbers 7675 and 7911, as well as landlines +375 17 269-32-90, +375 17 39-39-465, +375 17 38-81-719.
You are welcome to visit the developer's office. Dana Center is located at 9 Mstislavtsa Street, Minsk (next to the Vostok metro station), open on holidays and weekends.
The company's consultants work in 57 towns and cities of the country and always look forward to your calls and visits.
*In the Belarusian rubles at the exchange rate of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus