The developer of the well-known residential complex kept the prices frozen for a long time. But all good things come to an end. The prices will be raised on Monday, 20 February. If you have been thinking weighing pros and cons, now is the time to act! There's still plenty of time until Monday!
The Minsk World project is close to completion! Work is underway at all sites. Residential real estate, public premises, important social facilities are being built, work is progress on the construction of the International Financial Center and the country's largest shopping and entertainment center Avia Mall.
You can still pull it off and BUY APARTMENTS on the current terms. Special offers are still running.
The company continues to improve the set of financial instruments. This is an opportunity to realize a dream. There are plenty of financial options. In addition to your own funds, you can use::
· attractive loan offers (from 4.99% in the first year)
· installments for housing under construction for 48 and 60 months; installments for finished houses for 12 and 24 months
· special offers for newlyweds, which are valid only until the end of February
When purchasing apartments over 53 m2 in certain houses of the 12th and 24th quarters, the client shall receive an isolated storage room.
The Minsk World multifunctional complex is being built to the advanced urban planning concept of "a 15-minute city".
It was authored by Carlos Moreno, Professor at the University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne. The point is that any object (metro station, hypermarket, entertainment center, school, kindergarten or medical institution) can be reached on foot in 15 minutes.
· facilities for adults and children within walking distance
· a possibility to save one hour of time in the morning and one hour in the evening (which translates into a full-fledged vacation in a year!)
· minimum emissions into the atmosphere - the surrounding world becomes more environmentally friendly.
In many European countries, the concept of a ‘15-minute city' is still just a concept. Yet Minsk is already implementing it. The Minsk World multifunctional complex is a place where you can save time and money.
Schools and kindergartens are opening in Minsk World. Shops are located not only on the territory of the quarter, but also on the ground floors of new houses (in stylobates).
Thus, residents will be able to purchase everything they need without leaving their house. Entrepreneurs will be able to launch a business in a high-traffic area with a steady demand. The houses will have a safe adjacent area with no transit traffic. Here you will find:
· colorful children's towns
· tennis courts and stadiums
· workout areas
· cafes and shops
· places where young people can mingle
· kindergartens and schools
· polyclinics for children and adults are in the pipeline.
Surface parking is located on the external part of the quarters. Parking lots are under construction. They will have round-the-clock security and video surveillance, automated access 24/7.
Minsk World houses are named after big cities, world capitals, and famous parks. The houses boast the best architectural trends, including:
· panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows providing maximum light all the year round;
· shell&core apartments, which enables owners to arrange the space the way they want;
· designer lobbies with seating areas for guests, a concierge desk, a sanitary room with a changing table and a paw-washer, a bike box for bicycles and strollers, and a book swap nook.
Minsk World offers small studios and European-style two-bedroom apartments. There are shell&core apartments and also ready-made homes with a fine finish. You can move there or rent them out right away.
The infrastructure in the Minsk World complex is getting better. The Kovalskaya Sloboda metro station of the Zelenoluzhskaya line is already up and running. The Aerodromnaya metro station of the same line is expected to open in 2023-2024. The third metro line was deliberately laid through the new neighborhood. It is here that the construction of the International Financial Center is underway. Its opening will give a boost to the domestic economy and will push up the prices for the Minsk World property.
Avia Mall, Belarus' largest shopping and entertainment center, will be built nearby. It will feature:
· a great number of brands and a huge variety of products
· many entertainment options for children and adults
· all kinds of cuisines for the most sophisticated gourmets at a large food court.
Do you want to live in a modern ‘15-minute city'? Today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow is the best time to buy apartments that will very likely grow in price! You can take advantage of:
• affordable loans (with the interest rate starting from 4.99% in the first year of lending)
• installment plan for housing under construction for 48 and 60 months, installment plan for delivered housing for 12 and 24 months
• special offers for newlyweds, which are valid until the end of February
In addition to that, customers buying apartments bigger than 53 m2 in certain houses of blocks 12 and 24 will get an isolated storage room.
The short numbers are 7675 and 7911, the landline numbers are +375 17 269−32−90, +375 17 39−39−465, +375 17 38-81-719. Feel free to come to the office located at 9 Mstislavtsa Street! Consultants of the group of real estate development companies look forward to your calls and visits in 57 cities and towns across Belarus.