Rules for safety and behavior standards at competition sites and fan zones of the 2nd European Games in Minsk
We recommend that you:
- arrive early, at least 30 minutes before the start of the event, to pass through security checks. If you have an item banned from bringing to the venue you will have to leave it in the storage facility;
- take the seat designated in the ticket and clearly follow the instructions of the staff and the police.
Fans will not be allowed to:
Enter the sports venue under the influence of alcohol of narcotic drugs
To use alcohol in places that are not designated for this.
Items not allowed:
- sports equipment
- travel bags
- animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities. The animals should wear a muzzle and a leash)
- flags, banners larger than 2x1.5m
- items of any kind bigger than 40x40x45cm
- cigarettes, matches, lighters, fireworks
- weapons of any kind and their dummies
- non-transparent containers: thermoses, flasks, tumblers
- segways, skateboards, scooters
- selfie sticks
- laser devices, aerosols.
Source: Minsk European Games Organizing Committee (MEGOC), Internal Affairs Administration of Minsk City Hall