Research analysts and broadband price comparison experts at cable.co.uk posted their research on the cost of fixed-line broadband in 206 countries. Belarus ranks fifth in this survey.
1. Syria (speed of up to 0.9Mbps at an average price of $6.6 per month)
2. Ukraine (7.7 Mbps; $6.64);
3. Russia (14.9Mbps; $7.35);
4. Romania (21.8Mbps; $8.15);
5. Belarus (13.2Mbps; $9.87);
In 2019 the world's average broadband speeds rose 20.65% and the price dropped 19.975% year-on-year.
* The average speed of internet connection stands at 0.9Mbps with the average price of $6.6.