MINSK, 16 June (BelTA) - The history of the Yurovichi Monastery of the Nativity of the Mother of God goes back more than 250 years. The main building of the Roman-Catholic church was built between 1717 and 1757 and consecrated in honor of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary. Currently, specialists are working to restore the temple to its original looks, without pseudo-Russian extensions of the 19th century.
The complex of the former Jesuit college has been included in the State list of historical and cultural values of Belarus.
Photos by Sergei Kholodilin